Pharmaxi is a mid-sized Contract Research Organization (CRO) that operates in Eastern Europe. Eastern European countries are attractive places for clinical trials of drugs and clinical evaluation of medical devices. The company's policy is based on the win-win philosophy. We have created a network of trusted partners worldwide to deliver a wide range of high-quality clinical research services anywhere in Europe. Today our network includes 43 partnering companies, and altogether we manage simple, large, and complex projects for customers from Germany, France, the Netherlands, South Korea, Israel, and the United States.
Pharmaxi's core business is Phase II-IV clinical trials and large-scale non-interventional studies. Services cover all activities, from the study design development to the creation of a final study report. You can delegate any selected tasks or whole-scale multi-country clinical trial. We will be happy to manage this project inside Pharmaxi or together with other partnering companies (CROs). If Pharmaxi doesn't deliver some specific tasks (e.g., drug depots, logistics, insurance), we subcontract fully vetted local suppliers to provide everything within the clinical trial from one hand. Centralized project management makes a trial simple for our customers. Single contact point, individual project manager, and regular reporting will make our cooperation efficient and well-managed without significant efforts from your side.
Pharmaxi's Clinical Operating Services include:
- Worldwide feasibility studies.
- Study start-up: site identification, qualification, and selection.
- Contract management.
- Regulatory documents development and review.
- Study documents development.
- Conduction of trainings for Investigators.
- Essential document collection.
- Trial Master File set-up and maintenance.
- Site monitoring and management (on site and remotely).
- Subject recruitment and retention.
- Conduction of trainings for Clinical Research Associates.
- Site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- On-site source data verification.
- Medical monitoring.
- Sponsor liaison.
- Audit preparation.
- IRB/EC submissions.
- Third-party vendor management.
Our main goal is to provide you with the services that best suit your needs, as well as to make our offer reasonable, time- and cost-efficient.
Contact us to discuss any questions or concerns. We kindly provide a free half-hour consultation with our expert to discuss your request.